Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Few things in life are as rewarding as having children. However, the physical demands of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding can take a significant toll on your body. Even exercise and a healthy diet are often not enough to restore your pre-pregnancy body. For many women, the solution is a Mommy Makeover. At his Naples-Fort Myers, FL practice, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kent V. Hasen specializes in Mommy Makeover procedures.
To learn how a personalized Mommy Makeover procedure can enhance your look, we invite you to contact us for more information or schedule your consultationschedule your consultation online. By registering online, you can take advantage of special consultation savings. You can also call us at (239) 262-5662.
WARNING: This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
Mommy Makeover Before & After Photos
This 35-year-old woman felt that her breasts were deflated and her tummy was sticking way out despite being normal weight, eating well and exercising frequently. She had several friends who had mommy makeover surgery in Naples, FL, by board-certified plastic surgeon Kent V. Hasen, M.D. This patient's mommy makeover combined breast surgery and a tummy tuck. Dr. Hasen uses the progressive tension sutures during tummy tuck surgery to seal down the skin so no drain is needed. He also administers an innovative medication called EXPAREL® during surgery to keep patients pain-free for 72 hours....
This patient, age 35, wanted to improve the appearance of her abdomen after pregnancy and childbirth because she had too much skin and fat on her tummy and hips. Dr. Kent V. Hasen performed a mommy makeover at his practice in Naples-Fort Myers, FL. The surgery included a tummy tuck and liposuction of the hips.The patient searched the internet for body contouring specialists and was impressed with Dr. Hasen's credentials and the before-&-after photos on his website. ...
This 37-year-old female wanted to restore her pre-pregnancy body after having children and started considering having a "mommy makeover." Friends who were very happy with the results of their own cosmetic surgeries referred her to Dr. Hasen in Naples-Fort Myers, a breast augmentation and body contouring specialist. She told Dr. Hasen she did not like the changes both in her breasts and abdomen. The board-certified plastic surgeon recommended combining cosmetic breast surgery with a tummy tuck at his Naples practice.The woman decided on silicone gel filled breast implants to go from a 32 B to a 32 D. She is very happy with the added volume that creates a fuller appearance in t...
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
At Dr. Hasen's practice, Mommy Makeover surgery is popular with women from Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Marco Island, and throughout southwest Florida who want to improve multiple areas, especially those most affected by pregnancy and breastfeeding. You may be a good candidate if you are:
- In good overall health
- Not planning to have more children
- No longer breastfeeding
- Not trying to lose a significant amount of weight
Whether your children are young or grown, or you have never had children, a Mommy Makeover with Dr. Hasen might be just what you need to renew your appearance and your confidence.
Because a Mommy Makeover involves multiple surgical procedures combined in a single operation, Dr. Hasen meticulously plans the surgery to ensure it proceeds efficiently and safely. That planning begins with your initial consultation. Here are a few of the things you can expect to do at your first visit with Dr. Hasen.
- Have a physical exam and medical history review
- Share your concerns with him directly without feeling rushed
- Learn about procedures that may provide the improvements you want
- Review before & after photos of his actual Mommy Makeover patients
- Discuss what to expect during surgery and recovery
- Receive a written estimate of the cost for the procedure
Featured Case: Before & After Mommy Makeover
Click thumbnails below for larger view or click here for more cases on Mommy Makeover
This woman, 41, wanted breast enhancement after having children and breastfeeding. Dr. Hasen performed a Mommy Makeover that included a combination breast lift and augmentation with silicone gel implants. See more patient cases.
The before and after pictures above depict ACTUAL PATIENTS of Naples Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kent V. Hasen. Your results may vary.
Your Procedure Options
A Mommy Makeover includes a combination of breast enhancement and body contouring procedures designed to help reverse the physical impacts of pregnancy and breastfeeding. During your consultation, Dr. Hasen will develop a surgical plan that best suits your needs and may include the following procedures:
- Breast augmentation is a popular choice for moms who lose breast volume after pregnancy and breastfeeding, and end up with smaller breasts than before motherhood. This procedure can restore your breasts to their former size or give you the size you have always wanted.
- Breast lift surgery can restore pre-pregnancy perkiness and reshape stretched nipples and areolas. Dr. Hasen can combine breast lift with implants to enhance both the shape and size of your breasts.
- A tummy tuck is part of just about every Mommy Makeover Dr. Hasen performs because pregnancy puts a great deal of strain on the abdominal skin and muscles. This procedure can remove loose, wrinkled skin and the accompanying stretchmarks, and improve the appearance of a C-section scar. In addition, moms that have a tummy bulge can have their abdominal muscles repaired to restore a slimmer, flatter waist and abdomen.
- Liposuction is used to remove stubborn fat from the waist, tummy, hips, thighs, back, and other trouble spots.
- Labiaplasty reshapes and repairs elongated or stretched labia, which some women have regardless of whether or not they have been pregnant. Dr. Hasen also uses fat grafting to restore fullness to the outer labia. Some women also consider ThermiVa®, a nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to gently heat vaginal tissue and spur renewed tightness.
Although breast and body procedures are common components of most Mommy Makeovers, you can choose any combination you desire, as long as it is deemed safe. A Brazilian butt lift, which adds fullness to the buttocks using the patient's own fat, is an increasingly popular option. Your procedure could also include facial options or non-surgical medical spa services. Dr. Hasen discusses what options can be safely combined for each patient during consultation.
Advantages of Mommy Makeovers
Women visit Dr. Hasen for Mommy Makeover surgery to restore their pre-pregnancy shape or look even better than before. There are numerous advantages to combining procedures:
- Attaining all of the improvements you want with a single surgery
- Avoiding repeated exposures to anesthesia
- Limiting downtime and time off work to a single period
- Savings from consolidating costs such as anesthesia and other fees
Tour Our Surgery Center
We'll admit it: We love our surgical center as much as our patients do. The 7,600-square-foot facility, opened in 2016, reflects the blend of aesthetics, technology, and attention to detail at the heart of Dr. Hasen's world-class plastic surgery practice.Tour the Facility
Dr. Hasen typically performs Mommy Makeover surgery in our fully accredited, on-site, private surgery suite. Anesthesia is administered under the care of our board-certified anesthetist (CRNA). The amount of time for the surgery varies with the procedures you are having performed. Most patients return home the day of surgery. We do offer the option of an overnight stay in our private aftercare facility under the care of a registered nurse.
Dr. Hasen specializes in vaginal rejuvenation procedures to help improve your comfort and confidence, inside and out.Learn More
Dr. Hasen is pleased to provide his tummy tuck patients with EXPAREL pain relief, a medication administered during surgery that prevents discomfort for 72 hours.
Your recovery is not necessarily longer because you've had multiple procedures done. As with any surgery, the recovery itself varies from patient to patient, and with the specific procedures performed. The specialized approach Dr. Hasen takes for tummy tuck patients is also employed for women getting a Mommy Makeover. That approach includes a medication injected during surgery called EXPAREL® that provides pain control for 72 hours. He also uses a "no drains" technique that allows patients to stand upright within a day or 2 of surgery and avoids additional scars.
Recovery from breast augmentation and liposuction procedures is typically shorter than from a tummy tuck. Dr. Hasen provides you with detailed postoperative instructions that address unique aspects of recovery following a Mommy Makeover.
Women who get a Mommy Makeover are some of the most satisfied patients who come to Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples. Mothers are pleased they can once again wear clothes they haven't worn since pre-pregnancy, and typically tell us they feel more confident about their bodies.