Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Phone: (239) 262-5662
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Regain self-confidence with reshaping of prominent or irregularly shaped ears in a procedure known as otoplasty. At our Naples practice, Dr. Hasen makes the majority of the incisions behind the ear for a discreet result.
Otoplasty Before & After Photos
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Patients who are self-conscious about their protruding ears.
- Patients whose ears do not have natural creases or curves.
- Patients with small or constricted appearing ears.
If you are seriously considering otoplasty (ear surgery) and you live near our Naples office, we invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule your consultation. Be sure to register online for a special consultation savings.
Special Offers & EventsLearn More
- Local or general anesthesia can be used and it takes about one to two hours.
- Incision is usually on the back of the ear to expose the ear cartilage.
- The cartilage is then reshaped and sutured in place to create the natural fold and decrease the prominence.
- Occasionally, a piece of cartilage is removed either from the posterior incision or from an incision inside the ear.
- This can be combined with many other cosmetic surgeries especially nose reshaping to bring better balance to your facial features.
Dr. Kent V. Hasen
As a board-certified plastic surgeon serving Naples and Fort Myers, Dr. Hasen’s goal is to help you love the reflection you see in the mirror. He is passionate about patient care, and his exceptional surgical talent and decades of experience allow him to create beautiful, natural-looking results.
Credentials you can trust
- The head is wrapped in gauze dressing to help with the healing and molding of the ears.
- After a few days the bulky gauze dressing is removed and a headband can be worn.
- Most patients experience minimal pain that is mostly gone by the second or third day and is easily controlled by medications.
- Swelling is mild to moderate for the first week, and rapidly disappears thereafter.
- The ears may throb or ache for a few days.
- Resume many activities within the first week, and most by the third week.
- Stitches are removed between seven and ten days.
- Off of work for three to five days.
- Better balance of the facial features.
- More natural curvature of the ears.
- Improved look.
A Reputation Built on Results
Our Patients Say It Best
You deserve the highest caliber of service, care, and results, and at Kent V. Hasen, MD, we're committed to providing all that and more. But don't take our word for it—see for yourself what our actual patients have to say about their experiences with us.Read More Reviews