Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Phone: (239) 262-5662
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Rhinoplasty at our Naples practice may help you achieve improved facial balance. Dr. Kent V. Hasen shapes, straightens, and corrects nasal deformities to help blend the nose with the rest of the facial features for a more harmonious appearance.
Who Is a Good Rhinoplasty Candidate?
- Also called nose surgery, rhinoplasty is ideal for those who are concerned with the appearance of their noses.
- Men and women who feel their nose is: long, large, hooked, or has a bump or bulbous tip.
- Patients whose nose is out of proportion with the rest of the facial features.
- Men and women with difficulty breathing or continued sinus drainage.
- Patients who want to achieve a softened, delicate, and balanced nasal appearance.
Depending on the extent of your procedure, the price of rhinoplasty typically ranges from $9,575 to $12,975. If you are seriously considering rhinoplasty in the Naples-Fort Myers area, we invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule your consultation. Be sure to register online for a special consultation savings.
Visualize Yourself in 3D
Before Your Surgery
- Rhinoplasty is done under general anesthesia and the surgery takes 2 to 3 hours.
- Very well concealed incisions are made inside the nostrils, and occasionally across the lower midsection.
- Excess bone and cartilage is removed, reshaped, or redistributed. The skin molds down around this rearranged framework to arrive at the final cosmetic appearance.
- The septal cartilage in the middle of the nose is removed or molded to allow for better breathing.
- Packing is seldom required.
- A splint is applied over the nose for 1 week to hold the tissues in place and decrease swelling.
- A chin implant often compliments this procedure and improves the profile.
While patient experiences vary, in general you can expect the following progression after your surgery:
- You can return home after several hours.
- You can shower 2 days after surgery.
- Minimal pain that is mostly gone by the second or third day and easily controlled by medications.
- Some congestion and nasal drip for 2 to 3 days.
- Swelling is mild to moderate for the first week, and rapidly disappears thereafter.
- Minimal bruising between the eyes and cheeks which peaks at 2 days then disappears rapidly by 7 to 10 days.
- Resume many activities within the first week, and most by the third week.
- Stitches are removed at 7 days.
- Off of work for 3 to 7 days.
Dr. Kent V. Hasen
As a board-certified plastic surgeon serving Naples and Fort Myers, Dr. Hasen’s goal is to help you love the reflection you see in the mirror. He is passionate about patient care, and his exceptional surgical talent and decades of experience allow him to create beautiful, natural-looking results.
Credentials you can trust
Rhinoplasty results vary between individuals and may include one or more of the following improvements:
- Natural look without the “operated” or “nose job” appearance of the older techniques.
- A softened and beautiful balance to compliment your other facial features and proportions.
- Lasts the rest of your life, and looks better than if you did not have the nose reshaping surgery.
- Natural and presentable appearance after the first week that continues to improve over the next 6 to 9 months.
A Reputation Built on Results
Our Patients Say It Best
You deserve the highest caliber of service, care, and results, and at Kent V. Hasen, MD, we're committed to providing all that and more. But don't take our word for it—see for yourself what our actual patients have to say about their experiences with us.