Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Phone: (239) 262-5662
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
A breast lift in the Naples-Fort Myers area with board-certified plastic surgeon Kent V. Hasen, M.D. can help enhance the appearance of your breasts by creating higher, shapelier breasts with lifting of breast tissue and nipple. For patients who are happy with their current breast size, the breast tissue can be rearranged to move the sagging tissue in the bottom upward to give better fullness in the upper breast. If a patient wants to be larger or have extra fullness in the upper pole, we frequently combine the breast lift with a breast augmentation.
Breast lifts range from mini-lifts like the crescent breast lift or the circumareolar (donut mastopexy) breast lift to full lifts including the vertical breast lift or the Wise pattern breast lift. Dr. Hasen most frequently employs the vertical breast lift with a silicone gel filled breast implant to best enhance the appearance of the depleted and saggy breast. Pricing depends on the technique used, but breast lift surgery at our practice typically ranges from $10,750 to $14,750. Dr. Hasen’s goal in performing breast lift surgery is to give you a natural-appearing end result that enhances your look both in and out of clothes.
If you are seriously considering breast lift, Dr. Hasen is available to meet with you. Contact us for more information or to schedule your consultation. Be sure to register online for a special consultation savings.
Before & After Photos
This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
- The procedure is performed in our fully-accredited, private surgery suite in Naples, Florida, using deep IV sedation. It is complete in about three hours.
- Incisions depend on the size and contour of the breast but are very inconspicuous. They are often placed around the areola and down vertically to the lower breast crease.
- Excess skin is removed and the breast gland is tucked and lifted to a higher position on the chest wall.
- The nipples are elevated to a higher position and reduced in size.
- If a lift and increased breast size is desired, breast implants in Fort Myers can be added at the same time.
- This can be combined with other surgeries like a tummy tuck, which constitutes a “mommy makeover.” Dr. Hasen performs breast lift surgery under deep IV sedation in our fully accredited, private surgery suite. He customizes each patient’s procedure to achieve individualized results.
- Dr. Hasen can also add a nipple reduction procedure to your breast lift surgery to further rejuvenate the appearance of your breasts. See actual results in our before‐and‐after gallery.
Dr. Kent V. Hasen
As a board-certified plastic surgeon serving Naples and Fort Myers, Dr. Hasen’s goal is to help you love the reflection you see in the mirror. He is passionate about patient care, and his exceptional surgical talent and decades of experience allow him to create beautiful, natural-looking results.
Credentials you can trust
Who Is a Good Candidate?
Good candidates for breast lift surgery are women who desire a more youthful breast shape and want to correct any combination of the following concerns:
- Sagging breasts with loose skin
- Nipples at or below the breast crease
- Loss of breast volume after pregnancy
- Large nipples and areolas
Patients often tell us that they fit better in clothing and feel more confident and sensual. Dr. Hasen’s patient Gloria shares her experience in this video.
Visualize Yourself in 3D
Before Your Surgery
- You can go home from the surgery suite recovery room after an hour or two in the company of an adult who will look after you for the first few days after your cosmetic surgery.
- You will be in a post-operative surgical bra with gauze pads on the incisions immediately after the breast augmentation surgery.
- You can shower on the first day after surgery.
- The dressing consists of a surgical bra with gauze pads over the incisions.
- Mild pain for the first two days that usually resolves by the third day and easily controlled by medications.
- You will feel very groggy for the first day and weak for about ten days.
- Swelling is mild to moderate for the first week, and rapidly disappears thereafter.
- Usually only very mild bruising.
- Breasts are square shaped for the first three weeks then settle into a very normal rounded position.
- You can resume many activities within the first week, and most by the third week.
- Your sutures may need to be removed at seven to ten days.
- Using Silagen® scar refinement products as directed can minimize the appearance of scars.
- You may need to be off of work for five to seven days, but often patients take off less time.
The results of breast lift surgery vary between individuals and may include one or more of the following improvements:
- Elevated breasts with a beautiful shape.
- Very natural result that lasts several years.
- Softness and natural bounce that persists.
- Natural and presentable appearance right away that continues to improve over the next three to six months.
A Reputation Built on Results
Our Patients Say It Best
You deserve the highest caliber of service, care, and results, and at Kent V. Hasen, MD, we're committed to providing all that and more. But don't take our word for it—see for yourself what our actual patients have to say about their experiences with us.