Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
NeoGraft Hair Restoration (Hair Transplantation)
Traditional hair restoration procedures require surgically excising a strip of your scalp with a resultant scar for the rest of your life on the back of your head. With recent advances in hair restoration and hair transplant, men and women in the Naples, FL area considering a hair transplant can now choose the breakthrough NeoGraft system offered by Dr. Hasen at Hair Restoration of Naples. The minimally-invasive procedure restores your thick head of hair with minimal recovery time and no scar.
Learn more about NeoGraft hair restoration at Dr. Hasen's plastic surgery and hair transplant practice, Hair Restoration of Naples serving the Naples-Fort Myers area. To get started, request a consultationrequest a consultation online, or call Hair Restoration of Naples at (239) 262-5662 to schedule an appointment.
Visit Dr. Kent V. Hasen's Hair Restoration of Naples practice website devoted to hair transplant surgery to learn more about how Naples and Fort Myers men and women are regrowing thicker, more natural-looking hair with the revolutionary NeoGraft® transplant procedure.
Using a NeoGraft machine, the extraction and transplanting of hair follicles is automated. NeoGraft uses pneumatic pressure to extract hair follicles from the donor site and then precisely implants them in the balding area. This eliminates the need for touching and twisting the follicles with forceps during harvesting, such as what occurs during strip hair transplant procedures. The "no-touch" method leaves follicles in a more robust state. NeoGraft hair transplants can also be done in the same amount of time as a traditional "strip" hair transplant, with no donor site scar to heal.
Who is a Good Candidate?
Men and women throughout the Naples and Ft. Myers areas can benefit from NeoGraft hair transplants. Good candidates for the hair restoration procedure also:
- Have sufficient hair at the back of their scalp to transplant to areas that are balding
- Have frontal, crown or partial balding
- May want to wear their hair short without worrying about scars
- May wish to reduce noticeable scarring from a previous strip hair transplant. Dr. Hasen uses the NeoGraft machine to help reduce the width and appearance of a strip scar by at least 50%. Scar reduction with a NeoGraft machine can be performed regardless of whether a patient desires more hair growth.
Copyright © NeoGraft 2010. All Rights Reserved.
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications: Only local anesthetic is required, with no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation needed. The automated system avoids surgical excision.
- Easier recovery: Patients typically report minimal discomfort and, because NeoGraft relies on pneumatic pressure to extract the follicles and implant them, it's known as the "No Touch" method. Touching the follicles may damage them.
- Maintain your results: For long-term maintenance and continual hair growth, Dr. Hasen recommends LaserCap®, an easy, comfortable treatment you can do at home. A 30-minute session every other day is all it takes to preserve your existing hair and promote new growth.
Hair follicles harvested from the back of your scalp are genetically programmed to grow and, like all of your hair, will do so in cycles. Once grafted to the balding area, the hair will remain in place for a couple of weeks before shedding. The growth cycle will continue and you will ultimately enjoy natural-looking results, with a full head of hair without worrying about a scar.
Choosing the Right Surgeon
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Hasen has the technical skills, experience, and aesthetic sensibility to create customized and natural-looking results with NeoGraft. If you are interested in learning more about our services and how Hair Restoration of Naples and the NeoGraft system are revolutionizing hair transplantation, request a consultationrequest a consultation online or call us at (239) 262-5662.