If you’re like many of my patients, you’re already familiar with facials and what they do. These relaxing treatments can be great for your mind’s wellness as much as your skin’s. But when you have a specific concern to address, or you’re simply looking for a glow that lasts a bit longer, the HydraFacial™, one of the newest additions to my Naples cosmetic surgery practice, may be the perfect addition to your skincare regimen. Here are 5 reasons my patients (and my staff!) love HydraFacial:
- No downtime or discomfort: Although HydraFacial is an intensive procedure that deeply rejuvenates the skin, it’s perfectly comfortable and doesn’t require any anesthesia or downtime. Immediately after your treatment, you can apply makeup and go about your usual activities.
- Quick treatment time: Clocking in at about 30 minutes, HydraFacial is an easy way to enhance your skin without committing to hours of treatment. A HydraFacial can be performed on your lunch break, between errands, or virtually any time your skin needs a boost.
- Immediate results: Unlike certain laser or energy procedures, which create results that typically take some time to develop, HydraFacial leaves patients with a gorgeous, radiant glow immediately after a single treatment.
- Works for all skin types: HydraFacial’s patented Vortex-Fusion™ delivery system deposits nutrient-dense serum deep into multiple layers of the skin without the use of unnecessary chemicals or abrasives. Thanks to Vortex-Fusion, HydraFacial is quite well-tolerated by men and women with very sensitive skin.
- Customizable to target specific concerns: HydraFacial patients can choose from different treatment options to target their specific aesthetic concerns. Using scientifically validated ingredients, HydraFacial can be effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, sun damage, breakouts, and textural irregularities.
Curious about what HydraFacial can do for you? Contact us today to learn more about our newest skincare option.
Leave a Reply