Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Forehead / Brow Lift
Recreate the youthful, arched appearance of your eyebrows with a forehead/brow lift at our Naples practice. Dr. Kent V. Hasen can provide natural-looking yet significant correction of fallen or flattened brows with hidden, minimal incisions.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Men and women in the Naples area who say they look older than they feel or appear angry or tired.
- Patients who have wrinkle lines across the forehead from holding the eyebrows up to see better.
- Patients with deep furrow lines between the eyebrows.
- Patients with sagging or drooping eyebrows that create hooding on the upper eyelids.
If you are seriously considering brow lift surgery and you live near our Naples office, we invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule your consultation. Be sure to register online for a special consultation savingsconsultation savings.
Brow Lift Before & After Photos
This 42 year old Naples woman is shown before and after brow lift and upper lid blepharoplasty surgery by Dr. Kent Hasen for lateral hooding that made her appear tired.
This 50 year old woman is shown before and after her upper and lower blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) near Fort Myers and endoscopic brow lift. surgery by Dr. Kent Hasen, a board certified Plastic Surgeon based in Naples, Florida.
This 50 year old man was concerned with the tired appearance of his eyes. He did not want to look surgical afterwards and carefully researched several plastic surgeons in Southwest Florida. After all of his consultations, the patient decided upon Dr. Kent Hasen - board certified plastic surgeon in Naples, Florida. Dr. Hasen specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. The patient felt that the before and after photos of Dr. Hasen appeared the most natural to him. An upper lid eye lift and brow pexy above the central eye brow were performed. He is shown 1 year after his cosmetic eyelid surgery.
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
The Minimal Incision, Lateral Subcutaneous Brow Lift Procedure
- One small incision is made in the hairline on each side. The skin is lifted off the underlying muscle down to the tail of the brow. The skin is then lifted up and secured to the muscle, which lifts and tightens the forehead and brow.
- Local anesthesia or deep IV sedation can be used, and it takes about an hour and a half.
- This can be combined with the eyelift or face lift in Naples.
While patient experiences vary, in general you can expect the following progression after your brow lift surgery:
- You can go home after a couple of hours.
- You can shower on the second day after surgery.
- No drains are used.
- Minimal pain that is mostly gone by the second or third day and easily controlled by medications.
- Swelling is mild to moderate for the first week, and rapidly disappears thereafter.
- Minimal bruising of the forehead, eyes and cheeks, which is most at two days then disappears rapidly by three to five days.
- You can apply makeup in three to four days and comfortably appear in public at that time.
- Resume many activities within the first week, and most by three weeks.
- Stitches removed at seven days.
- Off of work for three to seven days.
- Natural, more rested and younger appearance.
- Better vision and no more heaviness to the eyelids.
- Return of the eyebrows to an elevated, more natural position.
- Lasts several years, and looks better than if you did not have surgery.
- Natural and presentable appearance in the first week that continues to improve over the next three to six months.