Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Who Is a Good Candidate?Defining theNew You
A free image
consultation will help flatter your new features after surgery.
- Patients with heavy, sagging breasts often associated with breast pain, shoulder pain, back pain, nipple numbness, and shoulder grooves from heavy bra straps.
- Patients whose nipples are below the breast crease.
- Patients who have most of their breast volume in the sagging lower portion of the breast.
- Patients with large nipples and areolae.
- Patients who have a desire for a more youthful appearance to the breasts.
- Patients who want to be more comfortable and fit better into clothing.
If you are seriously considering breast reduction surgery and you live near our Naples office, we invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule your consultation. Be sure to register online for a special consultation savingsconsultation savings.
WARNING: This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
Breast Reduction Before & After Photos
44 year old Naples woman who desired breast reduction surgery to remove the excess drooping breast tissue and attain a better, more youthful appearance to the breasts. The patient was referred to Naples based cosmetic breast surgeon, Dr. Kent Hasen. Dr. Hasen is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Through a vertical incision, Kent V. Hasen, M.D. was able to reduce her breasts and lift them to a much more attractive position and shape. 425 - 450 grams of tissue were removed from each breast to help bring her bra cup size down from 38 DD to 38 C. Her photos are shown 9 months after her cosmetic breast reduction surgery by Dr. Hasen.
This 63 year old Naples woman is shown before and after Vertical Breast Reduction procedure by board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Kent Hasen. Dr. Hasen removed 600 grams of breast tissue from each side in this breast reduction surgery. She has returned to Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Naples several times for other facial cosmetic procedures.
This 37 year old woman sought breast reduction surgery by cosmetic fellowship trained plastic surgeon, Kent V. Hasen, M.D. of Naples, Florida. Dr. Hasen specializes in cosmetic enhancement of the breasts, body and face. The patient complained of large droopy breasts that caused back, neck and shoulder pain. A small reduction of about 300 grams from each breast helped relieve her symptoms as well as make her breasts appear much more youthful.
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
- Deep sedation or general anesthesia is used for this 4-hour procedure, which can be done in our surgery center or at the hospital.
- Incisions depend on the size and contour of the breast and are slightly conspicuous. They can often be hidden around the areolae and in the lower breast crease. The vertical incision may heal slightly widened.
- A careful exam of the breast tissue is undertaken to make sure no abnormalities are present.
- Excess skin and breast gland is removed and tucked and lifted to a higher position on the chest wall.
- The nipples and areolae are elevated to a higher position and reduced in diameter.
- Drains are used for the first two days, and are removed painlessly in the office.
- This can be combined with other surgeries such as liposuction or a tummy tuck.
- If you're bothered by the appearance of your nipples, nipple reduction is a relatively simple option for reducing their size or projection. This technique can be performed at the same time as your breast reduction. See real results in our before‐and‐after gallery.
- You can go home after a few hours of recovery or you may stay overnight in the hospital if it is approved by your insurance company.
- You can shower on the second day after surgery.
- A surgical bra with underlying gauze pads is placed on the breasts.
- Mild pain for the first two days that is mostly gone by the third day and easily controlled by medications.
- You will feel very groggy for the first two days and weak for about ten days.
- Swelling is mild to moderate for the first week, and rapidly disappears thereafter.
- Usually only very mild bruising for our breast reduction patients from Ft. Myers and Naples.
- Breasts are square shaped for the first three weeks then settle into a very normal rounded position.
- Resume many activities within the first week, and most by the third week.
- Stitches are removed at ten to fourteen days.
- Off of work for five to seven days.
"I could have not been happier with my decision by choosing YOU Dr.Hasen and your team to take care of me. There are no words that can say how great I feel. The caring personality of you and each team member came through me immediately and made me feel totally comfortable with all I had planned and hoped for. Because of your kindness, I wasn't scared at all but the other way around, excited to the roof. Your expertise, experience and fairness are the reason for the amazing results of my procedure..."*Read Full Review on Google
- Elevated and more pleasing size and shape to the breasts.
- Very natural result that improves with time.
- Under most circumstances, you are able to breast feed after the surgery.
- Usually, normal sensation to the nipples and skin is preserved.
- Much better proportion and fit into clothing.
- Ability to exercise and engage in strenuous activities much more comfortably.
- Natural and presentable appearance right away that improves over the next three to six months.