Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Cosmetic surgery here in Naples can totally revitalize your body. To further enhance your results, we offer personal makeover services after surgery to help you get the most out of your new look. We know that complementing the changes to your face or body while still allowing your true personality to shine through can be tricky at first. With that in mind, Dr. Hasen is pleased to offer eligible plastic surgery patients a free 2-hour consultation with Cheryl Lampard, a leading style and image consultant. With her expert advice, you can learn how to beautifully flatter your new features.
Tour Our Surgery Center
We'll admit it: We love our surgical center as much as our patients do. The 7,600-square-foot facility, opened in 2016, reflects the blend of aesthetics, technology, and attention to detail at the heart of Dr. Hasen's world-class plastic surgery practice.Tour the Facility
Our Image Consultant
We rely on Cheryl Lampard, a professional style consultant and founder of Style Matters International, an image consulting company, to help our patients cultivate their personal styles after surgery. Cheryl is known internationally for her services and regularly called upon by television, print, and other media outlets to share her expertise.
Cheryl's philosophy: "Your image is your brand." She coaches our patients on how to make choices that enhance their self-image and their confidence. When she's not working with the practice, her clientele ranges from everyday men and women to celebrities and CEOs at some of the world's leading corporations. Cheryl helps our patients find their personal style as part of our post-surgery perks program.
A contributing writer for Gulfshore Life magazine, Cheryl has a weekly "Power Shopper" blog and a monthly style column. She has made numerous appearances on television and radio and is our resident expert in all matters of style.
In her spare time, Cheryl is active with Look Good Feel Better®, a volunteer organization that provides image consulting for women undergoing treatment for cancer.
Your New Style
Once you have scheduled your qualifying plastic surgery at our Naples office, Cheryl will sit down with you to discuss your goals. This will give her a better understanding of your personal style and aesthetic preferences so that she can recommend the most appropriate services. After your surgery is complete, you'll receive your choice of a style and image session from the list below:
- Color Analysis: Color is one of the first things we notice about an outfit. Wearing the best colors for your skin tone not only enhances your appearance and image, but can energize and invigorate you, too. Cheryl can help you feel confident in your clothing choices by identifying the color palettes that complement your natural tones.
- Face Facts: We often recommend this service for facial rejuvenation patients. Cheryl will first help you understand your face shape and features. Then, she'll work with you to identify your most flattering hairstyles, neckline options, jewelry, accessories, and eyeglass styles.
- Figure It Out: This is an ideal choice for patients who have undergone body or weight-loss surgery. Knowing how to flatter your new body shape and proportions is important when selecting clothing and accessories. It can make the difference between a good outfit and a great one.
- Closet Clear-Out: Becoming the new you requires taking a new look at your closet. Cheryl will help you remove anything that no longer fits or flatters your figure and show you how to create more outfits with fewer items.
- Resource Shopping: If your new shape requires new clothing, such as bras, pants, or tops, this is the option for you. Cheryl will teach you how to shop smarter and find the items you need so you can avoid expensive mistakes.
Our Ancillary Services Team
Ann Babiarz, is a professional coach with over 20 years experience who enables and empowers her clients to design their lives through her founding company, Ann Babiarz & Associates, LLC. Through her work as a consultant and as co-host of the award-winning broadcast public radio program "Life Outside the Box", she helps individuals transform from the inside-out to achieve lasting change.
Making changes to external appearance can be a powerful catalyst for internal change and serves as a pendulum to swing into a new era of life. These transformations do amazing things for selfconfidence, outlook on life and overall attitude. Strategizing with Ann helps patients to explore other changes that matter to them in their lives. Some desire improvement in relationships, in profession or career, or in creating more balance for health and well-being. For others, it's about matching the inside with the new outside. Patients need not have the details worked out — simply a strong desire for growth and change and a readiness and willingness to look deeper within.
She is a Professional Certified Coach from the International Coach Federation, was a board member of the Chicago Chapter of the International Coach Federation, is a Master Practitioner in Energy Leadership, is certified in Emotional Intelligence, holds a Bachelor of Science in Metaphysics, and previously held NASD securities licenses and American Council on Exercise certifications.
Complimentary One Hour Session
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Medspa of Naples has arranged your complimentary one-hour session with Ann, allowing you to utilize her expertise to help you achieve success. More than simple platitudes or unscientific methodology, Ann offers you several different approaches to develop a concrete, strategic plan for moving forward and embracing the new and exciting you!
In addition to your time with Cheryl or Ann, you'll be eligible for other benefits including free and discounted skin treatments. Our professionals work with you to help you choose the services that can best complement your new features.