Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Payment & Financing Options
As patients approach surgery and in-office procedures, they frequently need information about the various payment options and have questions about their potential insurance benefits. We hope the following information will be helpful. Our practice administrator is readily available to meet with you personally to provide the specific information you desire.
Dr. Hasen and our staff are dedicated to patient safety and satisfaction. Request your consultationRequest your consultation today or call to schedule an appointment at (239) 262-5662 and receive a personal assessment of your cosmetic needs.
Payment of Balance
Deposit and When Payment is Due
To schedule and hold a cosmetic surgery date or an office procedure date, a nonrefundable $250.00 - $500.00 deposit is required for in-office procedures like Thermi, Ulthera, Infini, Total FX, IPL, CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ, Thermage CPT, Aspen After Surgery, Sculptra and mole excision. For cosmetic surgical procedures, a nonrefundable deposit of 20% of the total surgery cost is required to hold a surgery date. Deposits not applied to the proposed procedure(s) within 1 year will be forfeited. We do not accept financing for this portion of the surgical fee. This amount is deducted from the total surgery fee. Payment for your procedure by any payment method is due in full 10 business days prior to your surgery date. This may coincide with your preoperative appointment. We provide several payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your needs.
We accept cash or credit only. NO CHECKS of any kind are accepted. Credit options include Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also work with third party patient financing plans for which you must apply ahead of time.
Optional Financing Plans
To apply for financing, we provide these options:
- CareCredit®: We offer our patients the option to secure financing through CareCredit. The CareCredit card is just as easy to use as a regular credit card and is North America's leading healthcare payment program. Apply for financing with CareCredit using the company's online form.
- ALPHAEON™ CREDIT provides payment options to help you be your best you! Currently Dr. Hasen is offering a six-month 0% interest plan as well as a set monthly payment plan. Apply today at www.alphaeon.com/credit.
**All discounts, incentives or promotions cannot be applied when financing any portion of the surgical balance.**
Most aesthetic surgery procedures are considered elective and are not covered by insurance.
Once services are rendered or products sold, there are no refunds. Surgery and nonsurgical procedures come with no warranty (guaranteed or implied) of any certain result. Perceived lack of improvement in one's condition does not translate into or equal any type of refund.
We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to reschedule, postpone or cancel your surgery or procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only your surgeon and anesthetist, but other patients as well. We appreciate your courtesy.
- Due to the necessary time and inconvenience, a $100 fee will be added to the total surgery or procedure cost (and an additional $100 fee will be added to the anesthesia cost, if applicable) every time the surgery or procedure is rescheduled or cancelled by the patient regardless of timing.
- If you cancel an in-office procedure (e.g. Thermi, Ulthera, Infini, Total FX, IPL, CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ, Thermage CPT, Aspen After Surgery, Sculptra and mole excision, etc.), we will withhold the $250 - $500 nonrefundable deposit.
- If you completely cancel your surgery more than 15 days in advance, we will refund all deposited monies except except for the original 20% nonrefundable deposit, which will be applied to the payment for your rescheduled surgery or procedure, or reused for processing fees if you have not rescheduled within 90 days. In addition, $100 will be kept for anesthesia, as above.
- If you cancel between 7 – 14 days, one half (1/2) of the surgeon's fee and the $100 fee for anesthesia will be kept as above.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days before the scheduled surgery, the entire surgeon's fee will be kept as well as $500 of the anesthesia fee for the anesthetist's inconvenience.
- We will also withhold 5% if you paid with a credit card for processing fees we are charged by these companies. There will be no refund for skin care packages.
If you have any questions or need assistance with financial matters, please ask us to help you.
Special Financial Policy for Our Hair Restoration Patients
There are a few differences between our general financial policy and our financial policy for our hair restoration clients. Please click here to see the hair restoration policy.
Tour Our Surgery Center
We'll admit it: We love our surgical center as much as our patients do. The 7,600-square-foot facility, opened in 2016, reflects the blend of aesthetics, technology, and attention to detail at the heart of Dr. Hasen's world-class plastic surgery practice.Tour the Facility
It is important for patients having elective surgery to maintain their health insurance coverage. Many plans provide coverage of medical care resulting from complications with surgery.
The reconstructive surgical procedures we offer are frequently covered by health insurance. However, we are non-participating providers for all insurance companies including Medicare, Blue Cross, and Community Health Partners. Our surgical fees must be paid by you in advance, and your insurance company can reimburse you to the limits set in your plan. It is best to check with your insurance carrier prior to your consultation to see what your coverage allows for "out of network" providers such as Dr. Hasen.