Kent V. Hasen, MD: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples
3699 Airport Pulling Road North
Naples, FL 34105
Phone: (239) 262-5662
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
When it comes to looking your best in South Florida, a bronze tan is always a great choice. Whether you want to limit your sun exposure or you don’t have time to lounge around the pool, a sunless spray tan at Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples makes getting a naturally sun-kissed look effortless.
To discover all the ways professional skin care services can help your look beautiful, request a consultation at our medical spa in Naples, FL using our online form or call (239) 262-5662 to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
There is no shortage of at-home tanning products that promise the golden look you want. Unfortunately, the results are often uneven and unnatural-looking. When you choose our medical spa, your spray tan will be administered by a trained, experienced professional using a method not available over the counter, the Norvell Auto Revolution™ Spray System.
Your tan will be customized to the shade and depth that you want, whether it’s a subtle glow or a deeper bronze. The Norvell system offers Just Off the Beach Color™ with the following benefits:
- Fast drying
- Streak free
Another benefit of choosing Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples is that you have access to our full array of services and an expert staff. From skin care products to rejuvenating treatments, our range of services can help you complement your tan for your next big event or when you simply want to look your best.
Watch our spray tan booth in action!
How It Works
Sunless tanning products do not increase the melanin in the skin like a real suntan; instead they create a golden color to develop in the outer layer of the skin within 2 to 4 hours of application. The color continues to deepen for up to 24 hours after the sunless tanner is applied.
For best results, we recommend the following precautions before your appointment:
- Exfoliate the skin to remove dead, dry skin cells.
- Do not shave, wax, or use hair removal products within 24 hours of your session.
- Hold off on using bar soap and in-shower moisturizers.
The day of your tanning appointment:
- Wear loose fitting, dark-colored clothing over a dark-colored swimsuit or undergarments.
- Leave all jewelry at home.
- Arrive with clean skin that is free of lotion, perfume, deodorant, and makeup.
Making It Last
The intensity of your tan should last about 5 to 7 days and then gradually fade. To maximize your results:
- Hold off on showering, swimming, sweating, and anything else that would dampen your skin for at least the first 6 hours; if possible, wait until the next day.
- Moisturize the skin to slow down the natural exfoliation process.
- Pat the skin dry after showering or bathing instead of rubbing.