The only FDA-approved filler to add volume to cheeks and shape the chin!
Real People Real Results. JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers helps plump lips, lift & contour cheeks, or smooth lines. And now, Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC, the first and only FDA-approved filler to add volume to the cheek and shape the chin, has a special offer for an additional $100 OFF. Contact our patient concierge to schedule an appointment with Brandie today!
Offer valid September 28th-November 30th, 2020
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC Important Information
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC is indicated for deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related
volume deficit in the mid-face and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
This product should not be used in patients who have severe allergies, marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies, and should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to Gram-positive bacterial proteins or lidocaine contained in this product.
• Do not inject into blood vessels. Introduction of this product into the vasculature may lead to embolization, occlusion of the vessels, ischemia or infarction. Take extra care when injecting soft-tissue fillers; for example, inject the product slowly and apply the least amount of pressure necessary. Rare, but serious, adverse events associated with the intravascular injection of soft-tissue fillers in the face have been reported and include temporary or permanent vision impairment, blindness, cerebral ischemia or cerebral hemorrhage leading to stroke, skin necrosis, and damage to underlying facial structures. Immediately stop the injection if a patient exhibits any of the following symptoms: changes in vision, signs of a stroke, blanching of the skin, unusual pain during or shortly after the procedure. Patients should receive prompt medical attention and,
possibly, evaluation by an appropriate healthcare professional specialist should an intravascular injection occur
• Product use at specific sites in which an active inflammatory process (skin eruptions such as cysts, pimples, rashes, or hives) or infection is present should be deferred until the underlying process has been controlled
• To minimize the risk of potential complications, this product should only be used by healthcare professionals who have appropriate training, experience, and knowledge of facial anatomy, and the product for use in deep injection for cheek and chin augmentation
• The potential risks of soft-tissue injections should be discussed with patients prior to treatment to ensure they are aware of signs and symptoms of complications
• The safety and effectiveness for the treatment of anatomic regions other than the mid-face, chin, and pre-jowl sulcus regions have not been established in controlled clinical studies
• The safety for use during pregnancy, in breastfeeding females, and in patients with very thin skin in the mid-face region has not been established
• The safety for use of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC in patients with known susceptibility to keloid formation, hypertrophic scarring, and pigmentation disorders has not been studied
• The safety for use of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC has been established for use in patients between 35 and 65 years of age for cheek augmentation and patients between 22 and 80 years of age for chin augmentation
• As with all transcutaneous procedures, dermal filler implantation carries a risk of infection
• Use with caution in patients on immunosuppressive therapy
• Patients who are using products that can prolong bleeding (such as aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and warfarin) may experience increased bruising or bleeding at treatment sites
• Patients who experience skin injury near the site of implantation may be at a higher risk for adverse events
• The safety of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC with cannula for cheek augmentation has not been established in patients with Fitzpatrick Skin Types V and VI
• JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC was not evaluated in subjects with significant skin laxity of the chin, neck, or jaw in the chin augmentation study
• The effect of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC injection into the chin on facial hair growth has not been studied
• Patients may experience late onset nodules with use of dermal fillers including JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC
The most commonly reported side effects were tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, pain, bruising, redness, discoloration, and itching. The majority were mild or moderate in severity across all studies and resolved within 2 to 4 weeks. To report an adverse reaction, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871. Please visit JuvedermDFU.com for more information.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC is available only by a licensed physician or properly licensed practitioner.
AlleSM and its designs are trademarks of Allergan, Inc., an AbbVie company. JUVÉDERM®, VOLUMA™, and their designs are trademarks of Allergan Holdings France, SAS, an AbbVie company, or its affiliates. © 2020 AbbVie. All rights reserved. hcp.Juvederm.com JUV139840 08/20 007338
References: 1. JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC Directions for Use, June 2020. 2. FDA approves JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC for enhancement of the chin region [press release]. Irvine, CA: Allergan Aesthetics™, an AbbVie company; June 15, 2020. https://news.abbvie.com/news/press-releases/fda-approves-juvderm-voluma-xc-for-enhancement-chin-region.htm. Accessed August 13, 2020. 3. Data on file, Allergan, October 11, 2018; CSR
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC-006. 4. Pierre S, Liew S, Bernardin A. Basics of dermal filler rheology. Dermatol Surg. 2015;41(suppl 1):120S-126S.