Extended Safety Steps to Be Safe & Beautiful
Our office is NOW open. We are implementing NEW safety guidelines. You can be confident and feel safe while we enhance your beauty.
Trust that our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon led facility will continue to make safety a priority and that all staff follows strict guidelines. We hope that this fact will assist you in selecting our Gold-Standard AAAASF accredited facility for your next surgical procedure, non-surgical procedure, or filler injection. Assurance in the knowledge that we have will always continue to exceed our patients’ standards of personal safety.
VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS: We have implemented surgical and non-surgical virtual consultations to reduce office interactions and patient safety for surgical and non-surgical consultation appointments. Call or request a consultation online, and we will schedule a dedicated time to connect with our office virtually.
Extended Safety Steps:
- Personal Protection Equipment: Gloves and masks worn by every staff member
- Hand Sanitizer Stations in every room: accessible to patients and staff
- 20 Second Hand Washing: Additional hand washing and surface sanitizing
- Fewer Appointments. More Hours: Staggered appointments allow ample time to sanitize between patient visits and accommodate more appointments
- No-waiting Room: Online forms and in car waiting room allows for minimal social interaction
- Patient Safety Requirements: Arrive alone wearing a face mask and follow safety signs for social distancing