Dr. Hasen's shows the benefits of CoolSculpting on NBC 2
Are you ready to discover the next "big thing" for body contouring?
Find out about CoolSculpting®, a non-surgical body contouring procedure that uses controlled cooling to "freeze fat" and reduce fat deposits. This procedure targets pockets of fat that won't budge with diet and exercise - without surgery, incisions, or downtime. It has been FDA cleared for non-invasive fat layer reduction of the flanks and love handles. Visit Dr. Hasen's "Center of Excellence" for CoolSculpting in the Fort Myers / Naples area and find out whether CoolSculpting can accomplish your goals.
Freeze twice the fat in half the time!
With 2 CoolSculpting machines, we can target different areas of your body at the same time. No need for multiple appointments. Ask about our special Transformation Packages to learn how you can lose extra fat and save money.
8 weeks after first
Procedure by Edward Becker, MD 9 weeks after second
Dr. Hasen Offers CoolSculpting Custom Packages
to Target Multiple Areas
- Transformation Package - Targets the tummy and thighs in 2 applications
- Premium Transformation Package - Targets the upper and lower abdomen in 3 applications
- Targets the abdomen and flanks in 4 applications
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Men and women who would like to slim their body contours.
- Patients who are already at or near their target weight but have small, localized fatty deposits that will not respond to diet or exercise.
- Patients who would rather avoid surgery.
Reasons to Choose Dr. Hasen
- Dr. Hasen's practice is recognized as a "Center of Excellence" for CoolSculpting, and he is one of its most experienced providers. Colleagues visit his practice for advance training in performing CoolSculpting.
- Meet with Dr. Hasen personally during your consultation and get all of your questions answered.
- Dr. Hasen was the first to offer CoolSculpting to his patients in southwest Florida.
- Dr. Hasen has offered CoolSculpting longer than any other surgeon in the area and is highly trained with the procedure.
Click thumbnails below for larger view or click here for more cases on CoolSculpting®
The before and after pictures above depict ACTUAL PATIENTS of Naples Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kent V. Hasen. Your results may vary.
- There is minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
- FDA cleared CoolSculpting uses a process called Cryolipolysis™, controlled cooling of fatty tissue.
- After the tissue has been precisely cooled for a certain period of time, fat cells begin to break down.
- The damaged fat cells are removed through the body's natural cleansing process.
- Over time, gradual fat reduction is accomplished.
Learn more about CoolSculpting and how it works
- Quite simply, there is no recovery time required after treatment.
- You can get back to your regular routine soon after the procedure, even if that means engaging in strenuous exercise.
- Some mild redness or bruising is possible, but these should clear over a few days.
- Occasionally, patients report a temporary numbness in the treated area.
- Improvement appears gradually, with results beginning to be visible after 4 weeks and with optimal results in 2 to 4 months.
- The fat layer is typically reduced by about 20% to 25%. Additional treatment sessions can cause an increased reduction in fat. Dr. Hasen will develop a unique treatment plan specifically for you and will discuss your options for multiple treatment sessions.
- Patients see smoother, slimmer, firmer body contours.
- With healthy diet and regular exercise, patients can maintain these improved contours.
- Although most patients are thrilled with their results, if you have larger pockets of fat, you may want to consider liposuction or a tummy tuck. Although these are more invasive procedures, they can achieve more dramatic improvement.