Dr. Hasen's shows the benefits of CoolSculpting on NBC 2
Are you ready to discover the next "big thing" for body contouring?
Find out about CoolSculpting®, a non-surgical body contouring procedure that uses controlled cooling to "freeze fat" and reduce fat deposits. This procedure targets pockets of fat that won't budge with diet and exercise - without surgery, incisions, or downtime. It has been FDA cleared for non-invasive fat layer reduction of the flanks and love handles. Visit Dr. Hasen in the Fort Myers / Naples area and find out if CoolSculpting can accomplish your goals.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Men and women who would like to slim their body contours.
- Patients who are already at or near their target weight but have small, localized fatty deposits that will not respond to diet or exercise.
- Patients who would rather avoid surgery.
Reasons to Choose Dr. Hasen
- Meet with Dr. Hasen personally during your consultation and get all of your questions answered.
- Dr. Hasen was the first to offer CoolSculpting to his patients in south west Florida.
- Dr. Hasen has offered CoolSculpting longer than any other surgeon in the area and is highly trained with the procedure.
- There is minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
- FDA cleared CoolSculpting uses a process called Cryolipolysis™, controlled cooling of fatty tissue.
- After the tissue has been precisely cooled for a certain period of time, fat cells begin to break down.
- The damaged fat cells are removed through the body's natural cleansing process.
- Over time, gradual fat reduction is accomplished.
Learn more about CoolSculpting and how it works
- Quite simply, there is no recovery time required after treatment.
- You can get back to your regular routine soon after the procedure, even if that means engaging in strenuous exercise.
- Some mild redness or bruising is possible, but these should clear over a few days.
- Occasionally, patients report a temporary numbness in the treated area.
- Improvement appears gradually, with results beginning to be visible after 4 weeks and with optimal results in 2 to 4 months.
- The fat layer is typically reduced by about 20% to 25%. Additional treatment sessions can cause an increased reduction in fat. Dr. Hasen will develop a unique treatment plan specifically for you and will discuss your options for multiple treatment sessions.
- Patients see smoother, slimmer, firmer body contours.
- With healthy diet and regular exercise, patients can maintain these improved contours.
- Although most patients are thrilled with their results, if you have larger pockets of fat, you may want to consider liposuction or a tummy tuck. Although these are more invasive procedures, they can achieve more dramatic improvement.