Who is a Good Candidate?
- Patients living near Naples with loose or sagging upper arm skin secondary to aging or excessive weight loss.
- Patients who have full and shapeless upper arms.
- Patients who are unable to tighten the excess arm skin and loose muscle with exercise.
If you are seriously considering arm lift surgery and you live near our Naples office, we invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule your consultation. Be sure to register online for a special consultation savingsconsultation savings.
- The procedure is usually performed at our fully-accredited, private surgery suite in Naples, Florida under general anesthesia in an outpatient setting.
- The arm lift usually consists of lifting of the skin of the upper arm with an incision on the inside aspect of the arm.
- Liposuction is used as well to help reduce the overall thickness of the upper arm.
- At times, only liposuction is needed to shape the upper arm.
- After an upper arm lift, one may need help for proper assistance at home for one to two days.
- You will be encouraged to move and walk regularly within one to two days.
- Light activity is comfortable in two weeks. Sports will not be comfortable for about three weeks.
- A smoother and more attractive appearance to the upper arm.
- More confident and comfortable in clothing, especially dresses, swim suits and tank tops.
- Lasts the rest of your life and always looks better than if you do not have surgery. If there is continued sagging or weight loss, then a second touch up procedure can help.
- Natural and presentable appearance in the first two weeks that continues to improve over the next three to six months.