Your Personal Makeover Consultation
Cosmetic surgery in Naples can revitalize your appearance. So, there’s no better time for a personal makeover to help make the very most of your new look.
Complementing the changes to your face or body while still maintaining your personal image can be tricky at first. That's why Dr. Hasen offers his plastic surgery patients undergoing certain larger procedures a free consultation with Cheryl Lampard, a leading style and image consultant and founder of Style Matters International. With her expert advice, you can learn how to flatter your new features following surgery.
Defining Your Style
Once you have scheduled your qualifying plastic surgery in Naples, Cheryl will sit down with you to discuss your goals. This will give her a better understanding of your personal style and aesthetic preferences so that she can recommend the most appropriate services. After your surgery is complete, you will receive a free 2-hour style and image session chosen from the list of services below:
- Color Analysis: Color is one of the first things we notice about an outfit. Wearing the best colors for your skin tone not only enhances your appearance but also improves your image. Cheryl can help you feel confident in your clothing choices by identifying the color palettes that work best for you.
- Face Facts: This service is great for those patients having facial surgery. Cheryl will first help you understand your face shape and features, and then she will identify your most flattering hairstyles, neckline choices, jewelry, accessories and eyeglass styles.
- Figure It Out: This is an ideal choice for patients who have undergone body or weight-loss surgery. Knowing how to flatter your new body shape and proportions is important when selecting clothing and accessories. It can make the difference between a good outfit and a great one.
- Closet Clear-out: A new you requires taking a new look at your closet. Cheryl will help you remove anything that no longer fits or flatters your figure and show you how to create more outfits with fewer items.
- Resource Shopping: If your new shape requires new clothing, such as bras, pants or tops, this is the option for you. Cheryl will teach you how to shop smarter and find the items you need so you can avoid expensive mistakes.
Cheryl Lampard is a professional style consultant and founder of Style Matters International, an image consulting company that helps men and women discover their personal styles. Cheryl teaches her clients that "their image is their brand" and coaches them on how to make choices that enhance their self-image and their confidence. Her clientele ranges from everyday men and women to celebrities and CEOs at some of the world's leading corporations.
A contributing writer for Gulfshore Life magazine, Cheryl has a weekly "Power Shopper" blog and a monthly style column. She has made numerous appearances on television and radio and is the "go to" expert in all matters of style. In addition, she is:
- A certified personal color analyst. Cheryl is one of only 50 people worldwide to hold certification in the 12-Tone Personal Color Analysis system.
- A member of the Association of Image Consultants International and President of its Florida Chapter
- A graduate of the London School of Beauty & Make-up with a diploma from the International Make-up Association
During her spare time, Cheryl is active with Look Good … Feel Better®, a volunteer organization that provides image consulting for women undergoing treatment for cancer.