Financial and Cancellation Policy
Fees for cosmetic surgery at our Naples practice are generally not covered by insurance. The fees may vary with the complexity of the procedure, the type of anesthesia required and the need for overnight hospitalization. A detailed quote for the proposed surgery will be provided after your in-office consultation at our Naples cosmetic surgery practice. The consultation fee is $150.00. This fee will be applied toward the surgeon's fees for any surgery or procedure that is scheduled within 30 days of the consultation.
Payment for cosmetic surgery is due in advance. We accept all forms of payment including cash, checks, debit card and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). It is important for patients having elective surgery to maintain their health insurance coverage. Many plans provide coverage of medical care resulting from complications of surgery.
The reconstructive surgical procedures we offer are frequently covered by health insurance. However, we are non-participating providers for all insurance companies including Medicare, Blue Cross and Community Health Partners. Our surgical fees need to be paid by you in advance and your insurance company will reimburse you to the limits set in your plan. It is best to check with your insurance carrier prior to your consultation to see what your coverage allows for “out of network” providers like Dr. Kent Hasen.
Payment of Balance
DEPOSIT AND WHEN PAYMENT IS DUE: To schedule and hold a cosmetic surgery date or an office procedure date, a nonrefundable $500.00 deposit is required for in office procedures like Thermage® and Sculptra®. For cosmetic surgical procedures, a nonrefundable deposit of 20% of the total surgery cost is required to hold a surgery date. We do not accept financing for this portion of the surgical fee. This amount is deducted from the total surgery fee. Payment for your procedure is due in full 14 days prior to your surgery date. This may coincide with your preoperative appointment. We provide a number of payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your needs.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Personal check, cashier's check, or cash. If paying with a personal check, the amount is due 10 business days prior to the surgery date. Credit options include Debit, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
We offer our patients the option to secure financing through CareCredit®. The CareCredit Card is just as easy to use as a regular credit card and is North America's leading patient payment program. To apply for financing through CareCredit, just click on the link below:
- Medical Financing™:
MedicalFinancing.com provides affordable financing options for cosmetic plastic surgery in Naples, with a commitment to personalized customer service that helps our patients feel secure. To apply, just click the link below.
** All discounts, incentives, or promotions cannot be applied when financing any portion of the surgical balance.**
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to reschedule, postpone or cancel your surgery or procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only your surgeon and anesthetist, but other patients as well. We appreciate your courtesy.
- Due to the necessary time and inconvenience, a $100 fee will be added to the total surgery or procedure cost (and an additional $100 fee will be added to the anesthesia cost, if applicable) every time the surgery or procedure is rescheduled or cancelled by the patient regardless of timing.
- If you cancel an in-office procedure (e.g. Thermage, Sculptra injection, nevus excision), we will withhold the $500 nonrefundable deposit.
- If you completely cancel your surgery more than 15 days in advance, we will refund all deposited monies except for the original 20 % nonrefundable, which will be applied to the payment for your rescheduled surgery or procedure, or reused for processing fees if you have not rescheduled within 90 days. In addition, $100 will be kept for anesthesia, as mentioned above.
- If you cancel between 7 to 14 days, one half (1/2) of the surgeon's fee and the $100 fee for anesthesia will be kept, as above mentioned.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days before the scheduled surgery, the entire surgeon’s fee will be kept as well as $500 of the anesthesia fee for the anesthetist's inconvenience.
- We will also withhold 5% if you paid with a credit card for processing fees we are charged by these companies.
- There are no refunds for skin care packages.